Concurrent Sessions Round Four
3:45 – 4:45
046. Future Ready Your District: Tips to Get Started!
Speaker: Beth Clarke
047. Student-Centered Coaching in a Digital World
Speaker: Caroline Haebig and Jennifer Schlie-Reed
048. Rethinking Literacy for All Learners: Reading, Writing, and Communication for Today
Explore strategies, projects, and apps that Apple Distinguished Educators are using in their own classrooms to develop multiple literacies for reading, writing, and communication. Discover a combination of built-in accessibility tools and Universal Design for Learning best practices to rethink how all students build their literacy skills.
Speaker: Apple Distinguished Educators
050. EMBED the ENGAGEMENT with your STUDENTS!
Speaker: Reggie Smith, Jon Euting, Rebekah Barbian, Laura Morris, and Melissa Piette
051. Virtual Learning Student Panel
Speaker: Michael Leach and Leigh Sisneros
052. Motivating Girls to “Lean in” to Pursue Passion-Driven Careers in STEM
Are you looking to motivate your female students to pursue passionate careers in STEM? Join this session with Naomi Harm, to discover innovative STEM approaches to empower the next generation of female leaders through a “startup” classroom culture. Naomi will immerse you in creative and collaborative learning experiences of how to motivate girls to “lean in” and further pursue their STEM passions within a making culture of computational thinking, robotics, and the new literacy of coding. You will leave this session empowered with new ideas and resources to inspire, mentor and model STEM career choices, while motivating your female students to lead with passion-driven purpose, technical expertise and global women entrepreneurship.
Speaker: Naomi Harm
053. Ignite & Inspire! Digital Media from Wisconsin Public Television Education
Speaker: Kristin Leglar and Megan Aley
Speaker: Mariam Antaramian
055. A Day in the Life of Team #1 Community - Our Personalized Learning Journey
Speaker: Marlo Dentice-Johnson and Jenny Scheunemann
056. Focusing the Core on Creation
Speaker: Mollie Heilberger and Ryan Yearling
057. Embracing, Not Ignoring Technology in the Classroom
Speaker: Ryan Sprenger
058. Creating Your Own Digital Learning Resources
Speaker: Samantha Forster and Annette Walaszek
059. Disrupting the Status Quo with Blended Learning
Speaker: Tony Spaeth, Kevin Hyde and Jack Chamberlain
060. Incorporating Technology Within a Math Workshop Model
Speaker: Wendy Ellsworth and Timothy Franz